Tuesday 9 April 2013

CombinatioN

I like the idea of "reconciles the irreconcilable" which is from RAOUL DE KEYSER, the nature and the tones of colors,the shapes,the images,the broken lines etc.Keep it simple and beautiful were the rules i have followed,but through the practice,I feel kind of easily lose control of the simpleness lol,how can I find a way to keep calm and won't add too many elements??

Many of my works follow a similar composition.

NO.1

The paper was original white,diluted paints and just washed the whole paper,before it dried use some other papers press it made some marks,I mean any paper,news paper,dirty paper u used etc.the purpose just it's a way to transparent some colors from them.

       "painting"

"real image"


NO.2


some details.

NO.3

cutting out piece

NO.4

"washed pigment fine lines"



first combination (failed)

NO.5

Also I did some research on Watercolor,like how to make different tones of colors,how to reunion them,different atmospheres between levels of wet and dry etc.

No comments: