Tuesday 4 June 2013

Combination 4



I started to develop the pigment liner-washing painting part which I tried before, I really like the blur after use watercolour washed the pigment liners, so unpredictable and spiritual, also the comparison of watercolour and pigment liners.





This one is a larger work, also it is another experiment of the washing method I want go further, because the colour I used was quite colourful and busy, how to find the balance is a kind of difficulty, how to build up layers is a challenge, I mean for example, this painting below is an unfinished piece I'd like to keep going, but after added a cutting out layer which is one of the method I want be in my work, it turned to something I do not want and do not like.

   NO.12 (unfinished)


    NO.12(failed layer adding)

The minimal pattens work well I think, it is quite invasive, what if create a busy scene and enormous scale work...

Zoom in, the mirror effects — the patten in the found image and painting detail. 


NO.13








No comments: