Thursday 17 October 2013

my curiosity III





        NO. 32




















       NO. 33

The "pareidolia" does not have a limit meaning, original greek meaning aims to cloude, but I'd like to explore it in as many ways as possible, this ambiguous drawing/painting style really interested me, basicly childlike fragments supply the structure of an artwork, I'm still in the beginning of this style, like that I got some feeling during the drawing and painting but not too certain, I have to keep trying and adjusting.




         NO. 34



















        NO. 35

I found some portraits' photos, they are in unusual and fascinating positions, again the ambiguity traped me, even the photos can be seen in different ways, portrait and not portrait, same as the structure paitings I did before, watercolor combine with "tissue left", liners, pencils displaced strings, found images, liners from last semister in more artistic way I suggest, join more drawing techniques and figurative impression.


No comments: