Wednesday 9 October 2013

my curiosity I


Curiosity: a state in which you want to learn more about something.
             
                  somthing unusual--perhaps worthy of collecting.


What's different kinds of watercolour papers can effect paintings?
What's different combinations of material with watercolour can effect paintings?
What if... ...

Too many questions in my bead recently, so I did some experiments.


                       NO. 17

Watercolor pencils can create a very effective feeling. it mixed the qualities of watercolor's fluid and pencil's solid, very flexable and changeable, I can create the painterly atmosphere of drawing or painting or drawing with painting (what I'm doing), even I just draw or paint simple, the effects always caught me.



                  NO. 18


                 NO. 19


                 NO. 20


                 NO. 21



                  NO. 22



               NO. 23




               NO. 24



                 NO. 25



                 NO. 26



          NO. 27











                  NO. 28

These all very tiny images, but you can see details very clear, I think this type of watercolor paper has made undeniable contribution, it is the cheapest and lightest paper in watercolour rang, but because of the indelicate texture offered more depths and layers.







No comments: