Friday 23 August 2013

something about clay 12 (drawing)





















Hopefully this work also can have a good result, I'd like display it in the assessment. 


This idea is from the tiny brown pieces, after the brown clay pieces didn't get a kind of good response in the critic, I just crushed all of them left it behind, one day the idea popped out, what if I reunite them together? I tried but there is out of time, so again I made some squares, use melted clay to stick them onto clear plastic sheet, it gives an opportunity to ignore the holding stuff, the result turns well I think, when I pushed the square onto sheet harder, it just cracked but stuck tightly, another word is it created a nice drawing, and the idea of use clay reunite clay is a very subjective experience.
















These are experiences, I need figure out in which way put the orders can get nice drawing, also the holding sheet need be test, can't use paper, after the melted clay brushed on paper just directly collapse; can't use special paper like tracy paper, brushed liquild paper would just bubbled terribly; After few times tests, I found that 80mm plastic sheet is a good choice, strong enough and transparent...





No comments: